JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**SOLD****DELETE******Ok here is a Springfield 1911 A-1 Loaded in hard to find 9mm. It has a 5" Match Grade Barrel. This gun was sent to the Springfield Custom shop in February of this year for the following : Installation of a Harrison rear Combat sight, installation of a Fine fiber Optic green front sight, complete action job and trigger job. Trigger is slightly less than 4lbs, extractor, dis-connector and ejector were tuned and adjusted and the gun was sighted in and test fired. It is a TACK DRIVER. It now rivals any Kimber and this cowboy ain't kidding. Hate to sell it but I got to pay the bills so away it goes. Has all the papers, un-filled out warranty papers, lock, allen wrenches, keys, the hard plastic box, 2 sets of grips...wood ones that came with it and some black rubber grips. Instruction manual etc. Gun is stainless steel. Has ambi safety. all stock. no moocher parts or work by anyone but Springfield Custom Shop.
You gotta get these guns worked on at the Springfield Custom Shop to really make them run. You get the receipt and warranty on the work done. Check my perfect record. Paid over $300.00 for all the work, plus the grips etc. Also, gun comes with 2 Springfield 9mm magazines. So you get it all for $975.00. If you see it and try the trigger and action, you will buy it ! And for all you guys who ask...."How many rounds down the pipe" answer not many The best way is to see it in person. PM me.

Looks like target model not loaded, can I get better pic of rear sight? Any trade or part trades?

answers to your questions ; No, No and No Its a loaded model , and the listing clearly explains the sight model and it appears your from Oregon so I can't sell the gun to you....and no trades mentioned. Thanks for the bump...

answers to your questions ; No, No and No Its a loaded model , and the listing clearly explains the sight model and it appears your from Oregon so I can't sell the gun to you....and no trades mentioned. Thanks for the bump...

Loaded model has Novak sight cuts and wide cocking serrations, target model has narrow serrations and bomar cut. Sight sure looks like a Bomar to me:

Oh and you can sell out of state so may wish to check on that as well...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.