JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice. I will probally get one. But took forever to get a Xds45. Now with the frenzy good luck on getting that. i wish they wouldn't offer it until there was enough . They know it will sell.?? JMO

Its a good feeling pistol. I have big hands and hate the feel of the Shield (Yes, I tried all the back straps). I will hopefully get to shoot one on Monday. SAI rep said we should see large availability towards the end of July.

It will be $500-550. Sure that's more than the Shield but at least it will be available.;)

I love my XDS and Shield, they are both great guns. I'd prefer the XDS in 9mm but my .45acp isn't going anywhere.

Its a good feeling pistol. I have big hands and hate the feel of the Shield (Yes, I tried all the back straps). I will hopefully get to shoot one on Monday. SAI rep said we should see large availability towards the end of July.

It only comes with one backstrap that is not interchangeable.

are you sure? looking at the video again, it's got roll pin and back strap mold.

Sorry, my response was to the fellow who stated that he had tried all the different backstraps in the M&P Shield and it didn't fit his hand. I was questioning him because the Shield's backstrap is permanent.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top