JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry, my response was to the fellow who stated that he had tried all the different backstraps in the M&P Shield and it didn't fit his hand. I was questioning him because the Shield's backstrap is permanent.

Well, then I guess he's tried them all then. roflmao.gif

true, it's a demo gun and small in size, so it's possible thumb was riding on the slide release.

so I wouldn't worry about that, just worrying about the price. :)

I wouldn't give up my SIG 938 for the XDs. Have the .45 XDs and prefer the SIG as my carry firearm. More accurate, more reliable (100 percent so far). The XDs is neither as accurate or as reliable (some chambering issues with my homebrew ammo).

Ace Hardware in Tri-Cities WA has about 45 XDs in stock @ $538 and $598 for bi-color. They keep an up to date list of what's in stock on their website. I saw a statement on another site that the 9mm and .40 would both come out this spring.

Ace Hardware in Tri-Cities WA has about 45 XDs in stock @ $538 and $598 for bi-color. They keep an up to date list of what's in stock on their website. I saw a statement on another site that the 9mm and .40 would both come out this spring.

Too bad they don't ship. They look to have some pretty good prices.

Just a heads up for you Oregon folk, I was lucky enough to find one today at Wholesale Sports on 82nd. Their price was $529! That's $40 cheaper than what NW Armory was charging and $20 less than Fisherman's Marine sells them for. When I left they had another one hanging on the wall if anyone is looking to get their hands on one. I am super pumped I found one at that price and am even more pumped to go put some round through it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top