JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Like New
  • Springfield XDM 3.8" Compact .45ACP
  • (1) 9 Round Compact Flush-Fitting Magazine
  • (1) 13 Round Full-Size Magazine With X-Tension™
  • Paddle Holster
  • Mag Loader
  • Double Mag Pouch
  • Three Interchangeable Backstraps
  • Two Magazine X-Tensions™
  • Cable Lock and Bore Brush
$450

Tactical sharpie not included

DSC_0296.JPG DSC_0297.JPG DSC_0298.JPG DSC_0299.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Very nice gun. I have its twin, and love it. Too bad I don't have the cash to buy yours. What kind of trades are you looking for?

How many rounds would you estimate have gone through it?

Last Edited:
Thanks for the comments guys. I really like this gun, just need to thin the herd a bit.

Very nice gun. I have its twin, and love it. Too bad I don't have the cash to buy yours. What kind of trades are you looking for?

How many rounds would you estimate have gone through it?

Trades...

Heh, I really, honestly have no idea :s0114:

I'd estimate the round count at right around 100. Haven't shot it much at all.

Thanks for the comments guys. I really like this gun, just need to thin the herd a bit.

Trades...

Heh, I really, honestly have no idea :s0114:

I'd estimate the round count at right around 100. Haven't shot it much at all.

Well then... How about a couple of good laying hens and a rooster?

In no time at all, you could be neck deep in feathers. Think of all the money you could make, selling eggs. Think of the population explosion of little yellow chicks!

And there's fried chicken to consider. Grow yer own.

Im joking, of course. Unless you throw in some ammo.

IMG_0694.JPG

GLWS!

Hey I have an almost brand new XDs 3.3" FDE I'd be interested in trading maybe. Been thinking about something with a bit more capacity. I've shot maybe a box through it and have only owned it a couple months. Its got the Talon grips on it too. 503.858.9941 for pics.

I have a custom 835 ultimate orderd and customized factory. Has the Mathews Recoil system, hi viz fiber sights, cheek rest, magna pirted, my dad shot it exactly 3 times but he's on blood thinner so his shooting days beyond a 22 or 17 are basically over, has all box and paperwork, chokes, it's virtually brand new. Only reason I don't keep is I orderd another one for me so no need for two. It's a fall design done by factory, can't walk in and buy these off the shelf. It shoots 2 3/4 thru 3 1/2 inch magnums. With the recoil system and the ports it's considerably less recoil.

received_1212047062256341.jpeg

I have a custom 835 ultimate orderd and customized factory. Has the Mathews Recoil system, hi viz fiber sights, cheek rest, magna pirted, my dad shot it exactly 3 times but he's on blood thinner so his shooting days beyond a 22 or 17 are basically over, has all box and paperwork, chokes, it's virtually brand new. Only reason I don't keep is I orderd another one for me so no need for two. It's a fall design done by factory, can't walk in and buy these off the shelf. It shoots 2 3/4 thru 3 1/2 inch magnums. With the recoil system and the ports it's considerably less recoil.

View attachment 362209

I appreciate the offer. Unfortunately I'd really like to replenish my cash fund.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.