JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
.40 and 9mm are both available.

This is a Springfield XDM new in box. Match grade barrel and all the other upgrades that make it one of the best new pistols on the market. Interchangeable backstraps to custom fit gun to your hand.
The carry case also includes holster, double mag holder, loader, lock, and 2 other backstraps

This is nothing like a standard XD.

$589

DSC00540.jpg
DSC00535.jpg
DSC00532.jpg

So because you are a Springfield dealer, does that mean that you will have your hands on the new XDm 9 when it comes out? That is the one for me and would love to know what you can do on that.

Speaking of when it comes out do you know when it comes out?

Thanks
Otis

So because you are a Springfield dealer, does that mean that you will have your hands on the new XDm 9 when it comes out? That is the one for me and would love to know what you can do on that.

Speaking of when it comes out do you know when it comes out?

Thanks
Otis

I will have it when it comes out. I can't say how easy it will be to get one, because the demand may be very high.

I'm thinking it will be out in January.

So, I'm trying to decide between the Taurus PT100, the Glock G22, and the Springfield XDm...

I'm hoping to see all three in Puyallup next Saturday and decide then which one to go with. If I do go with the XDm, would I need to drive to Vancouver to purchase from you?? (Assuming of course I don't pick one up next weekend).

I can ship it to an FFL in your area for $15 (Too big for a flat rate box)

Sounds good... now I just need to confirm that my brother-in-law still holds his FFL.

So you still have it for the $529 price? What would the total out the door price be and what sort of info would I need to provide?

PM is fine...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.