JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale or Trade: Springfield Armory XD-S (XDs) .45ACP, 3.3", w/ 4 Magazines & Accessories. Includes (2) 5 round magazines with Pierce Grip Extensions, (2) 7 Round Magazines, Paddle Holster, & Dual Magazine Carrier.

$450 Price Drop: $400
Final price drop: $350, Buyer pays transfer.

SOLD

Open to trades of almost any sort, but preference given to anything AR, Glock, or Reloading related.

IMG_20160828_230407062.jpg

This is an earlier model that I personally sent back for the recall, and all original paperwork is included in the case.

This has been a great pistol, and is amazingly accurate for it's size! It's groups rival that of my 5" Tactical model. Estimated round count is between 300-500 rounds, with no performance problems or jamming issues.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!
:s0090:

Last Edited:
Time to dust off this old post, and see if anyone is interested in a great little carry gun.

I have a Comp-Tac Minotaur kydex clamshell that I'll throw in with the package, but it does not include the leather backer, just the clamshell only.

Will pay for transfer fee at Tigard Pawn, or can knock $25 off the price if you pay for the transfer at nearby FFL of your choice.

Please feel free to call or text with any questions.
503-789-3770

Thanks for looking!
:s0090:

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.