JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
45 ACP
City
SEATTLE
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my Springfield Armory XDS subcompact carry pistol. This pistol is lightly used but in excellent condition with only 100 rounds (or less) down the pipe. Perfect for concealed carry. It comes with all accessories that you would expect if you buy this from a dealer, including factory hard case, holster, magazine holder, 2 grip extensions, 3 factory stainless steel magazines (2- 5+1 mags, and 1- 6+1 mag ), 2 interchangeable backstrap grips, 2 extra fiber optics in 2 bright colors, lock, cleaning brush, test casing, paper works, Allen key. A Pearce extension grip as well.

thumbnail_IMG_8361.jpg thumbnail_IMG_8352.jpg thumbnail_IMG_8357.jpg thumbnail_IMG_8358.jpg thumbnail_IMG_8360.jpg

Selling it for $325
(reasonable offers are welcome)

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION ( From Manufacturer's website)

Springfield Armory XDS is a single stack, striker-fired semi-automatic pistol chambered in 45 ACP. It has a forged stainless steel slide. The 3.3-inch hammer-forged barrel with Melonite finish is adorned with a fixed dovetail rear sight and a fiber optic front sight. The integral Picatinny rail lets you attach your choice of accessories including weapon light or laser. Textured polymer grips ensure a steady grasp on this concealed carry pistol. The thin, single-stack design allows it to melt into the body when carried, yet it's easy to control. Even those with larger hands can get most of three fingers on the grip.

Caliber: .45 ACP
Action: Striker-fired
Mag Capacity: 2- 5x1 rounds, 1- 6+1 rounds magazines
Barrel/Length/Finish: Hammer forged, 3.3 BARREL, Melonite finish
Slide: Forged Stainless Steel
Frame: Polymer Black

MPN: XDS93345S
UPC: 706397892791

CONTACT INFO AND FFL INFORMATION

Buyer pays for the transfer fee. Willing to meet at buyer's FFL of choice within a reasonable distance including SEATAC/Federal Way, Kent, Renton, Bellevue, and Seattle.
If you do not have FFL at hand, you may choose my FFL at the Southcenter- Renton area.

PM me or feel free to shoot me a text at 206.370.918 six. Thank you.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling my Springfield Armory XDS subcompact carry pistol. This pistol is lightly used but in excellent condition with only 100 rounds (or less) down the pipe. Perfect for concealed carry. It comes with all accessories that you would expect if you buy this from a dealer, including factory hard case, holster, magazine holder, 2 grip extensions, 3 factory stainless steel magazines (2- 5+1 mags, and 1- 6+1 mag ), 2 interchangeable backstrap grips, 2 extra fiber optics in 2 bright colors, lock, cleaning brush, test casing, paper works, Allen key. A Pearce extension grip as well.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION ( From Manufacturer's website)

Springfield Armory XDS is a single stack, striker-fired semi-automatic pistol chambered in 45 ACP. It has a forged stainless steel slide. The 3.3-inch hammer-forged barrel with Melonite finish is adorned with a fixed dovetail rear sight and a fiber optic front sight. The integral Picatinny rail lets you attach your choice of accessories including weapon light or laser. Textured polymer grips ensure a steady grasp on this concealed carry pistol. The thin, single-stack design allows it to melt into the body when carried, yet it's easy to control. Even those with larger hands can get most of three fingers on the grip.

Caliber: .45 ACP
Action: Striker-fired
Mag Capacity: 2- 5x1 rounds, 1- 6+1 rounds magazines
Barrel/Length/Finish: Hammer forged, 3.3 BARREL, Melonite finish
Slide: Forged Stainless Steel
Frame: Polymer Black

MPN: XDS93345S
UPC: 706397892791

CONTACT INFO AND FFL INFORMATION

Buyer pays for the transfer fee. Willing to meet at buyer's FFL of choice within a reasonable distance including SEATAC/Federal Way, Kent, Renton, Bellevue, and Seattle.
If you do not have FFL at hand, you may choose my FFL at the Southcenter- Renton area.

PM me or feel free to shoot me a text at 206.370.918 six. Thank you.
cash? text or call me 510-213-3315. I live in Portland Oregon

I apologize. First buyer has agreed to buy this firearm pending cash availability. I will notify you if he backs out. Thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.