JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I am considering grabbing a S/A XD Tactical in .45 ACP for what I believe is a great price ($349.99). I presume for that price, it is the basic gun and one 13 round magazine. Any experience out there?
My Taurus 1911 has hammer fall and I am not sure what it would cost to get it fixed. Might need the safety replaced, or the hammer, or who knows? I neglected to send in the warranty card when I purchased it new many years ago, so I don't know if Taurus would honor their lifetime warranty on it. ( Or if I would want them to replace the failed parts with new parts that will fail again in less than 1,000 rounds).
So, grab the S/A SD Tactical and wait to get the Taurus fixed? Just take the Taurus to _____________ and have it fixed right? Forget it, sell the Taurus and liquidate my .45 ACP Ammo and reloading component stash, since 9mm is better anyway? Or just be a good Washington citizen and get rid of all my guns before they take them from me by force? Opinions and suggestions welcome.
Thanks in advance.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top