JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Springfield Armory XD-45 Service model
Comes with all the XD gear, easy loader, mag holder, belt holster, 10 rounds of hydrashoks & 188 rounds of ball ammo. Has front accessory rail. Excellent handgun! I just need to thin the herd a little. $500 obo
Dan
463-1615
IMG_2186.jpg

PM sent
Springfield Armory XD-45 Service model
Comes with all the XD gear, easy loader, mag holder, belt holster, 10 rounds of hydrashoks & 338 rounds of ball ammo. Has front accessory rail. Excellent handgun! I just need to thin the herd a little. $500 obo
Dan
463-1615
IMG_2186.jpg

Just noticed you posted a Glock 27 also. Might you consider a package deal for it and the XD-45, and what direction are you heading? In other words, do you have something specific in mind that may be partial trade bait?

Just noticed you posted a Glock 27 also. Might you consider a package deal for it and the XD-45, and what direction are you heading? In other words, do you have something specific in mind that may be partial trade bait?

Hello
Unfortunately, I am selling them to finance another build & 2 tax stamps. I may adjust the price a tad if someone was to take both, but I beileve I priced them pretty well.

Fair enough. Disregard pm I may have just sent if you get it(with possible trade(s). I am not sure it actually went through.

I will send you another pm.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top