1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Springfield Armory Ultra Compact 1911 .45ACP 3.5" <<<<TRADED>>>>

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by DK47, Jun 12, 2012.

1. DK47

DK47 Beaverton, OR Member

This was my first real pistol, and it has been loved and cherished. Exact round count is unknown, I bought it used from a friend and he had only 100-200 rounds into it. I may have shot close to 2k.

I learned to fully disassemble a 1911 with this pistol, John Browning was a genius! So there is a slight idiot mark on the frame and slide. I was planning on cerakoting or duracoating anyway. I liked this style because it precedes the "Loaded" or "V-10" models. The sides are polished and the tops and bottoms are flat/matte, similar to a Kimber Eclipse just still blued. It was a bare bones model that I have done upgrades to...

-Polished bull barrel and feed ramp
    -Wilson Combat extractor
    -Wilson Combat guide rod
    -Upgraded adjustable match trigger
    -Wilson Combat Ambi-safety
    -Wilson Combat beavertail grip safety
    -Wilson Combat skeletonized hammer
    -Wilson Combat reduced power mainspring hammer spring
    -Extended, flat, checkered, mainspring housing with magwell(currently can't recall the manufacture)
    -Ergo grip grips, the same proprietary pattern magpul used on their XT rail covers
    -Hex grip screws
    -Imitation Novak rear sight in dovetail.

I also still have the original parts for almost everything, I don't have the original thumb safety or grip screws, both went to my brother-in-law..

This package includes (x7) Wilson Combat 8rd magazines(Best magazines around with the non-tilt follower), Paraclete quad mag pouch(molle compatible), and a Fobus Paddle holster.

The 8rd mags have an extended baseplate that mates perfectly, gives you a full size grip..

$TRADED for everything or Just the pistol, (x2) 8rd mags, and the original parts for $TRADED

Possible trades:
    Chiappa Rhino 2" BLK
    Clackamas Kimber 1911 5"
    Browning High Power Blued
    AR 16-18" DI Mid Length flat top complete upper
    Gen 3 Glock 34
    Gen 3 Glock 17
    Aimpoint Micro H1/T1 (4 MOA so you can buy the new 2 MOA)
    Trijicon RMR
    Trijicon Acog
    Remington 1100/1187
    Remington 700 .308
    TacSol Ruger MKII 4.5" upper non-fluted blk

FTF with valid Oregon ID, Bill of Sale will be provided for both parties. I can also ship to your FFL from mine if needed.
    I accept Paypal(+4%), or Credit Card through my Square app(+2%)
    I can meet most any day as far north as Jantzen Beach, South as Tualatin off I-5, Eastside around Clackamas Town Center, and Westside as far as Hillsboro.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.