JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1300
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
45 ACP
City
SW PDX
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Reducing my 1911 inventory so this one needs new owner. Purchased new last year, the pistol remains in excellent condition with approximately 500 rounds fired. It appears that Springfield Armory has heeded the cries of the consumer and abandoned the old "TACTICAL" billboard in favor of a more subtle and tasteful TRP roll mark.
An Ed Brown G.I. style guide rod and spring are currently installed but the stock 2 piece guide rod is included. Everything from the factory is included; two stainless 7 round magazines, box, range bag and all paperwork.
The TRP has rightfully become the flagship of the Springfield production line. The features and build quality put it in the arena with 1911's costing twice as much. Asking $1,300.00 with buyer covering transfer. Local sale, i will not ship, HOWEVER, i do get down to Southern Oregon on occasion and would be agreeable to meeting at an FFL close to the I-5 Corridor. Prefer to meet at West side FFL but i will work with a serious buyer.

IMG_0221.JPG IMG_0222.JPG IMG_0223.JPG IMG_0224.JPG IMG_0243.JPG IMG_0244.JPG IMG_0245.JPG IMG_0247.JPG IMG_0248.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews