JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
****TRADED*****

Springfield Armory Stainless .45 ACP Champion pistol.
the gun is in decent condition with some marks on the front sight from previous owner trying to ajust it with a punch, the sights are night sights that still glow bright. There is an idiot mark near the takedown lever not major but it is there and there is some light damage to the safety from rubbing up against a seat belt or something. Overall when I say the gun is in decent condition im just trying to be honest about the flaws it is not factory new, but it 100% in working order, I have fired it with ball ammo and HP ammo and it functions 100% with both, It is a very accurate pistol and no I do not know the rouncount as I got it in a trade a while back, I personally have put about 200 rounds through it. Pictures-
IMG_2896.JPG IMG_2895.JPG IMG_2894.JPG IMG_2892.JPG

Im mostly looking to trade the pistol for something else that i dont know i need yet, that being said im only interested in trading for firearms please no tv's, laptops, hookers, drugs, goats ect

I prefare to trade but somebody will ask so cash price is $600

I have 4 magazines for the pistol and also factory 45 ACP ammo to negotiate into a trade or sale.

Im located in Beaverton OR

I would prefare to do the transfare at a cut above pawn (yes I know the transfare laws suck but it is the law so dont ask me to break it)

I pretty open as far as firearm trades go make offer worst i will say is no thanks but here is what i would mainly be interested in-

Glock 30 , Glock 21 , Glock 20 , Glock 29 , .357 or .44 revolver , Vz 2008 rifle , AK47 type rifles AMD65 ect , Mauser rifle , Enfield rifle , Astra 500 (9x19mm pistol) , Cobray mac 10 or 11 pistol.

Or offer me firearm I dont know that I need yet' and please if you must offer me goat make sure it is well trained and friendly goat :cool:

Last Edited:
Good question, I know the move was to occur Thanksgiving but got delayed.
I am going there tomorrow around 10:30 as it's close to wife's chiropractor appt
U can always text me at 503-2o9-1288

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top