JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Shifting the emphasis to benchrest competition so something has to go to support the new addiction. Thoroughly checked out and recently returned from Springfield with the installation of a Vltor extended rail ($550 value). Three 15 and one 5 round magazines included. $1850.
Trade considerations include any benchrest equipment.

SOCOM II Target.jpg

Last Edited:
Osprey Int'l tactical 6-24X50 illuminated MilDot. The scope has worked well for me and held up to all that it has been given. Check out the test target back from Springfield and you can see why the extended rail for the scope is considered a worthwhile investment.

I remember seeing that same rug (believe it to be) with a hard to find, collectors Navy Seals Socom? Is that you or just a wild qwinki-e-dink?

Balance of PMs responded to. Thanks for the PMs with the variety of trade offers. For now the only trades I'm only looking for are a Colt Commander and quality 36, 40 or 45X scopes.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.