JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This rifle comes with four magazines that have the magazine caps to keep debris from getting in as well as roughly 90 rounds of 5.56 with it. This rifle has a bravo company B5 stock and a sling attachment(s) on the stock as well as right by the handle, and at the front of the hand guard. This firearm does also come with a rifle bag, the stock Spring Field rifle bag, with two ammo pouches. Additionally, it comes with two rail mounts that are already installed and a fore-grip. It has stock iron sights but also comes with a Vortex Spitfire 3x Prism scope, currently needs a new battery, but is still functional for the fact that it is a etched scope with 3 color variations (if you include the etched part as a function), green, red, and black. If you chose to just buy the rifle without the Vortex Spitfire 3x Prism Scope, it'll be priced at $900.00 USD.

If you decide that you want to make a deal please, email me and we can meet at an FFA dealer. I'm not sure if you can see my email from my profile.. so here it is: [email protected]

Thank you for viewing this post!

IMG_1684.JPG IMG_1686.JPG IMG_1688.JPG IMG_1692.JPG IMG_1693.JPG IMG_1687.JPG IMG_1689.JPG IMG_1685.JPG IMG_1691.JPG IMG_1690.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.