JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
City
Eagle Point
State
Oregon
IMG_4543.JPG IMG_4544.JPG IMG_4545.JPG Metric pre ban FAL by IMBEL. 7.62x51 / 308 Winchester. DSA picatinny rail top cover scope mount. Stock top cover included. Sightron S2 3-9 x 42 variable scope. Quick detach bipod. Blank firing attachment. Front sight adjustment tool. Target rear sight aperture. Bayonet. Sling. 5- 20 round magazines. Capable of sub MOA accuracy with 175 Sierra Matchking handloads. Owner load data included. $1600/offer. Cash only. Email: [email protected]

IMG_4539.JPG IMG_4540.JPG IMG_4541.JPG IMG_4542.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Still available. Thanks for asking
This is an interesting weapon. I had no idea springfield had anything to do with an "FAL" pattern rifle! Very cool. Lol a lot of people swear we should have had one of these chambered in, what was at the time .280 british (or something to that affect) instead of the m-14.

Lol a lot of people swear we should have had one of these chambered in, what was at the time .280 british (or something to that affect) instead of the m-14.

RIght Arm of the Free World; they are cool - but the Army viewed the M14 as close enough to the M1 Garand as to require minimal re-training for soldiers and armorers. Have a SAR 4800, trying to talk myself into a 48.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.