JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the sights. A 15 rd mag isn't really a big deal, as the og 13s are long phased out already. Big question would be, did they delete mag safety from their design. I did not dig in to the specs on this question.

I'm game to pick one up; Have an excellent condition Browning version and gave my adult son a Browning, and like Springfields - 1911 45 ACPs I'm happy with. Been thinking I'd sell a Range Master I don't shoot much - which should cover this cost.

Sure seems enticing. If it turns out to be a rattle can, would pass.
Tough choices - buy a tupperware gun that looks like a clubfoot prosthetic shoe, or buy a revived piece of history?
Does Santa take a dump in some chimneys?

Bunch of reviews were released today, (they had he SA35 weeks early pre-announce) and by what I can tell, it looks to be match grade accuracy and very reliable.

Springfield said it accepts most Browning and after-market parts, but with tight tolerances, fitment may be required. It's just unavailable - or very limited supply.

Last Edited:
Tough choices - buy a tupperware gun that looks like a clubfoot prosthetic shoe, or buy a revived piece of history?
Does Santa take a dump in some chimneys?
Haha. I was thinking something similar. Since this offering isn't a BHP but a clone of one (it is SA afterall) I won't be running right out to get one.

If I could find a BHP for a reasonable price ( :s0140: ) I would be all over it. Maybe an FN too. :)

Haha. I was thinking something similar. Since this offering isn't a BHP but a clone of one (it is SA afterall) I won't be running right out to get one.

If I could find a BHP for a reasonable price ( :s0140: ) I would be all over it. Maybe an FN too. :)
I gather the only differences are the hammer geometry has been modified to reduce hammer bite.. it will still work in standard Hi-Powers and vice-versa. And the magazine safety has been deleted.