JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For all of you active MIL/LE, retired MIL/LE, EMS, corrections, court employees, ask your dealer if they can order through SA's program. $541 was the price I was quoted.
Now that is cool! I would expect the price to shake out to around that by the time the panic is over. At that price I would not really be able to walk past one in a shop without it following me home :D
:D:D

Mine came in today! Now I just need to figure out who to send it to to make it prettier! I paid 600 for it in case y'all are wondering

E6A3F5B3-FAD9-4506-BE44-E9F14500C7B9.jpeg

Mine came in today! Now I just need to figure out who to send it to to make it prettier!
Send it out to make it look 'prettier' ? Is this how some people think these days? Looks fine the way it is.

Why not go shoot it and give us a ranger report ? - thats much more important than 'looks'.

Last Edited:
Send it out to make it look 'prettier' ? Is this how some people think these days? Looks fine the way it is.

Why not go shoot it and give us a ranger report ? - thats much more important than 'looks'.
Have you ever seen a nighthawk highpower? There is plenty to do to improve on this pistol. Similar to my love of series 70 colts but a series 70 done by JB at heirloom is way nicer.

Last Edited:
Well, I see some nice grips, and some stippling on the front grip of the frame, and on the top rail - but nothing particularly 'beautifying' - did I miss anything?
They weld on a beaver tail to help with hammer bite polish internals clean the trigger up. There is a lot of work there

They weld on a beaver tail to help with hammer bite polish internals clean the trigger up. There is a lot of work there
I can appreciate the added beavertail but I have shot original Hi Powers and never experienced hammer bite so I think I will be OK with the new one.

Polishing internals is easy is no issue there.

What's wrong with the way some people think these days? If he wants to send it out for mods that's his choice. Some of us like to do that. Some of us don't. Aint America great?