JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Package deal..............Selling my Springfield Armory M1A. Rifle is used but still like new, has original box and manuals, etc. There is also just over 5,000 rounds of ammo that go with the rifle as well. Along with two large ammo cans. Ammo is South African, Australian and Portuguese. Most is in sealed packs. Asking price for the whole lot is $5,000.00 or make a reasonable offer. Do not lowball me with any offers please. I have included a couple of pictures of the rifle and part of the ammo and one of the large ammo cans. PM me with questions. Need to be 18 and able to show DL for Washington. Springfield Armory M1A 003.jpg Ammo for Sale 002.jpg

Springfield Armory M1A 003.jpg

Ammo for Sale 002.jpg

Ok, for all those that have messaged me about the rifle and ammo. Here are a few more details.........
The scope is made by ATN, it is 4-12 power with a 60mm objective. The top turret of the scope has changeable bullet drop compensators for different calibers..such as .223, .300 Win Mag, etc. The scope does require a battery for the illuminated cross hairs.
The ammo is all 7.62x51 Nato ammo, which I believe is either 146 or 147 grain. All brass case, berden primed.
As for selling the ammo without the rifle I had an ad up and had lowered the price on 3040 rounds to roughly $2,100.00 if I remember correctly. I would still do the 3040 rounds for that price.
As for any trades, I really do not need anymore firearms.. Thank you though.