JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
package sold

Up for sale is this used Springfield M1A Scout Squad. I am the first and only owner. Estimated round count is 800. This rifle has a USGI fiberglass stock, which is painted green to match the upper handguard and sling.

Comes with lots of extras:
- Burris 2-7x scope in Leupold QRW rings on the forward mount. Includes Butler Creek flip-up scope caps.
- <broken link removed>. The Burris scope hold-overs for 150gr .308 is in the clear insert inside. Full disclosure: I trimmed some of the longer straps to keep them out of the way but overdid it, so two of the straps are being held with gorilla tape. Right now the height works perfectly with the Burris scope but don't expect to get a good cheek weld if you replace it with a higher receiver mounted scope. It might work if you have a huge face though.
- Fulton Armory trigger job and Fulton installed <broken link removed> . Original catch included.
- <broken link removed> and <broken link removed> (no groove version). Original parts included.
- Gas system is shimmed to be snug at 6 o'clock (installed by Revelation Arms in Aloha, OR)
- Factory green canvas sling

I have the original box, manuals for both the rifle and scope. Will include a hard gun case and 2 Korean 20-round mags.

Update and final price drop, splitting the package:
Rifle, sling, hard case, 2 mags - $1100
Sadlak spring guide and gas cylinder - $60
Burris scope/Leupold rings/TNVC pad - $250

Transfer in a West Portland FFL. Use PM for questions and offers.

Last Edited: