JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Springfield Armory M1A Scout Squad (Walnut) AA9122
Excellent condition.
Only 40 rounds down the pipe

I am the original owner. Has not been registered with SA for warranty. Includes: original box, all paperwork (with loaded sheet), trigger tag,

Also includes the following (over $1k worth):
(1) new spare Springfield Armory black factory composite stock (removed from new SOCOM-II)
(1) stock front swivel 3 1/4" long MIL-STD-1913 rail
(1) Sadlak Industries National Match Spring Guide
(1) Buffer Industries recoil buffer
(8) CMI (SA OEM) 20rd magazines
(1) SA 10rd magazine
(1) Yankee Hill Machine Bipod adapter
(1) Harris Engineering bipod
(1) SA combo tool
(1) castle nut pliers
(1) gas lock wrench
(1) sling
(137) fired mixed brass (40 of which are from this rifle)
(1000) WIN WLR Primers
(460) rounds (248ct FEDERAL 150gr, 212ct WIN 147gr)
(32) Black Hills Match 168gr
(20) Tracer rounds
(98) AP (2 of of 100 destroyed to test core)
(20) M80 rounds

$1900 Cash (FIRM) for entire package. FTF at Plantation Gun Range in S. Whatcom County.

Will require simple bill of sale with Name and phone number of both parties and a visual inspection of ID (but no record of details other than name and phone number). Prefer permit view. No gangstas, droopy pants w/underwear exposed or sideways ball caps please.

PM any questions.

Thanks!

- Netsecsys
Semper Fi

Yes this is the best deal for a M1A, someone will take this very soon, the cheapest M1A I see around here in Grants Pass is $1,750 without the extra. This is stealing people please take it.......

Thanks.

Open to shipping to an FFL at the buyer's expense but I'm thinking the ammo would be pretty costly to ship properly. Open to suggestions...

Thanks again.

- Netsecsys
Semper Fi

I am looking for ffl here in gp, i really dont want to pass this. How much do you think all the shipping cost including ammos. How far are you from seattle? I might just drive to you and pick it up..... Let me know your location. Thanks Benny

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.