Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Springfield Armory M1A National Match package

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by DirtyBird, Jan 22, 2012.

1. DirtyBird

DirtyBird Milwaukie Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

DEAL PENDING

Gentlemen,

Although it hurts to do, I'm selling my Springfield Armory National Match M1A in pursuit of cash for a down payment. I'm selling this as a package, and I will not break up the package. Details follow.

Rifle: Springfield receiver, with some GI parts on board. Made during ban, so rifle has no bayonet lug. Sits in a fully-bedded, oversized walnut stock with S/A sling. Round count is approximately 1150. Has old-style ARMS #18 scope mount. Rifle is dead-nuts accurate.

Ammunition: Includes 360 rounds of Lake City 7.62mm ammunition, with 80 rounds in 4 GI magazines and the remaining 280 rounds broken out into 20-round Ziplock bags. I'll throw in an ammo can as well.

Parts, tools, books: Includes numerous GI spares, two wrenches, and extra fiberglass stock. Also included, but not pictured, are the Garand / M14 shop manuals by Jerry Kuhnhausen, Volumes I and II.

I believe I am the third owner of this rifle. It's always shot very well for me, but it's time to buy a house.

DEAL PENDING
    I'm asking $2,200 or best reasonable offer close to that. I'd like to sell this FTF in Oregon, but will consider shipping out-of-state at your expense if your FFL accepts shipment from a non-FFL holder.
    DEAL PENDING

As for trades, if you have an offer please send it to me via a PM. Will consider a high quality AK, a nice .357 lever gun, or an older S&W revolver as partial trade. However, I'm looking for an all-cash or mostly cash transaction.

Anything else? Hit me with a PM. Thanks for looking! :thumbup:

EDITED TO ADD: Thanks for all the kind words. This rifle really is a looker - lots of nice color and figuring in the stock.

I appreciate the trade offers, especially that Triumph. Really hurt to decline that offer! However, what I'm really looking for is an all-cash, or mostly cash offer. I'd consider the trade offers above, as well as a nice bolt action in 7.62x39. If you happen to have a S&W 18 with a 4" barrel, or a S&W Thunder Ranch 22-4, I'd work hard to make that deal happen.

DSCN2307.jpg

DSCN2317.jpg

DSCN2327.jpg

DSCN2328.jpg

DSCN2309.jpg

DSCN2310.jpg

DSCN2311.jpg

Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  2. JedB

JedB PDX Active Member

Very nice rifle and package. The stock is amazing.

Good luck with the sale, wish I had the $$.

3. madcratebuilder

madcratebuilder Ardenwald, OR Well-Known Member

Smokin' deal, what would I do with three of these...

Trade for an old Brit bike, 69 Triumph 650?

4. Villager

Villager Eugene, OR Member

>>>Rifle is dead-nuts accurate.

Can you elaborate on that? What kind of MOA? Do you achieve accuracy through reloading or are there factory rounds that do the trick?

5. Navvet

Navvet Lynden, WA Active Member

Love the stock

6. nmntz

nmntz terrebonne Member

Interested in a 2006 Suzuki rmz dirtbike n all gear?

7. DirtyBird

Back to the top.

8. nmntz

nmntz terrebonne Member

hey dirty by chance are you interested in a very custom long range rifle? 300 wsm, gary schneider military contract barrel, 28" long #8 contour, Custom walnut stock, fully blueprinted. The rifle has only 72 rounds down the tube now. Let me know if it interests you, the new stock should be here within the next few days, thanks

9. DirtyBird

Back to the top. Surely somebody needs a new rifle this weekend...

10. BuickCJ

BuickCJ Roseburg New Member

Please check your PM.

11. kcarl

kcarl Hillsboro New Member

Still avaliable?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.