JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1700
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
OREGON CITY
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Greetings!

I have for sale a Springfield Armory M1A in a Gen 2 J. Allen Enterprises Chassis. The rifle comes with an extra standard fiberglass stock, 13 magazines, scope mount, sling, manuals, and a number of extra parts. The rifle has a number of national match parts added to it. The JAE chassis alone sold for over $1,400.00 when new, unfortunately they are no longer in business. A video about the chassis is located here:

I purchased this rifle used and have only put about 200 rounds though it, none of it using the chassis. I do not know the total round count but the rifle shows little signs of wear. I am asking $1,700.00 for everything which pretty much gives you the rifle for free if you consider the cost of all the extras.

I will pay the transfer fees if we use Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City, anywhere else and you pay the fees. I am willing to travel a reasonable distance from Oregon City to effect the transfer.

If you are considering purchasing a gun you might want to do so now. If Ballot Measure 114 passes (and todays Oregonian poll shows a significant chance of it passing) then virtually all firearms sales will stop in the short term. If it does pass, the time frame between election day and implementation of the bill will likely see an increase in prices and a reduction in inventory. I hope none of this comes to pass but it doesn't look good today. BE SURE TO VOTE IN NOVEMBER!!

Thank you for reading this.

JAE Manual.JPG M1A and accessories 1.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service