JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1250
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Missoula
State
Montana
Zip Code
An Excellent minty 1955 receiver dated Springfield Armory M1 Garand in 30.06. CMP expert grade. This garand is like brand new, does feature a brand new CBI (dated 01/22) barrel with a 0+ muzzle and throat rating. Also a brand new CMP walnut stock. Bolt is SA marked, oprod is HRA marked for Harrington and Richardson, trigger group and hammer are marked WRA for Winchester. Absolutely pristine condition M1 Garand including a CMP hardcase and come with owner's manual, 16 en bloc clips, and certificate of authenticity.
Asking $1250 NO TRADE.
deezdelight150Gmail

65775713.jpg 673535.jpg 260393927.jpg 392145279.jpg 037731465.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Why no buyers at $950 in January when you lived in Alaska?

if you could please take a picture of the receiver to show the date range (you can blur out the last two numbers) to confirm it is a 1955 and not a 1944 as your previous ad states I would be grateful.

if you could please take a picture of the receiver to show the date range (you can blur out the last two numbers) to confirm it is a 1955 and not a 1944 as your previous ad states I would be grateful.
sorry my previous listing is totally different from this and you should know from the born date year stated in my ad.
here's what you requested just to prove the ad abusers words.

352857001.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.