JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have up for sale a Mint Springfield Armory M-1 Garand in excellent condition. Only four 8rnd clips fired through this gun! Comes with 208 rounds of 30-06 ammunition, Military field manual, Certificate of authenticity, one 2 round match shooting clip, two 5 round hunting clips and at least 29 standard 8 round clips and a leather military carry strap. Made in USA! Price is $1200.00 for everything!
First I'll take it gets it. :s0155:
FTF preferred.
If you really want it shipped, it can be done for actual shipping costs to your ffl dealer

I will consider part trade for a Ruger 10-22 rifle valued at no more than $250.00
Thanks!

Please limit your new ad updates to one per week (every 7 days). You are more than welcome to edit and insert updates like this into your Original Post as many times as you'd like. Thanks! The Mods

Sorry to all that were interested in this rifle & couldn't get a hold of me. I had an invite to go fishing at the coast and I just couldn't pass it up. Anyways, I'm back and the Garand is still for sale.

I will also consider part trade for a nice 40 S&W pistol in good shape. Possibly a nine also. Still looking for a 10-22 too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.