JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
One of the best mid-range 9mm 1911s you can buy. 5" barrel, 9+1 capacity, target sights, Cocobolo grips. UPC PI9134LP.

Handgun is new. 0 round count, never disassembled. Still has factory grease. Handled occasionally. Purchased new in Hawaii several years ago.

Comes with all original accessories: Springfield lockbox, 2 9-round magazines, magazine pouch, holster, cleaning brush, sight hardware.

Willing to transfer anywhere within driving distance of Washington County. Look forward to hearing fom you! IMG_1516.png IMG_1517.png IMG_1514.png IMG_1515.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Would you consider partial trades (trades + cash), or are you looking for a cash only sale on this one?

Cash only for the time being. Can't think of a ton of things I'm the market for--maybe a mint stock gen 3 glock 19, 26, or 34, if you have one of those.

One of the best mid-range 9mm 1911s you can buy. 5" barrel, 9+1 capacity, target sights, Cocobolo grips. UPC PI9134LP.

Handgun is new. 0 round count, never disassembled. Still has factory grease. Handled occasionally. Purchased new in Hawaii several years ago.

Comes with all original accessories: Springfield lockbox, 2 9-round magazines, magazine pouch, holster, cleaning brush, sight hardware.

Willing to transfer anywhere within driving distance of Washington County. Look forward to hearing fom you!View attachment 658953View attachment 658954View attachment 658955View attachment 658956
Good morning. I have a Glock 19x like new in box.
3 19 round mags and one 17 round mag. Factory Glock!
Night sigts..
If interested I would like to see your pistol.
Thanks
Kevin

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.