JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1300
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Centralia
State
Washington
Selling my Springfield Armory Loaded Operator 1911, chambered in .45 ACP. This pistol has just about everything you would want from a tactical 1911; it has Trijicon tritium 3 dot night sights, a pic rail for mounting a weapon light, an ambidextrous safety, aggressive G10 grips, a great trigger, and a built in magwell. From the factory the barrel and barrel bushing are raw stainless steel so I had both of them coated black nitride which really enhanced the look of the pistol. This pistol is being sold with the Surefire X300 weapon light pictured below.

The pistol shoots great, is very accurate, and has about 250 rounds through it with no issues and has been kept clean and been well taken care of. Selling because I've lost interest in .45ACP firearms. Asking $1300 for the gun and light, also comes with the original Springfield Armory hard case and two 8 round magazines with baseplates.

Willing to meet at FFL of buyers choice within reasonable distance of Centralia, WA or I will ship it to the FFL of buyers choice. I can provide more info/images upon request.

20210306_092653_LI.jpg 20210306_092708.jpg 20210306_092754.jpg 20210306_092817.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Beautiful gun, I have the same one. I had my barrel reverse crowned and the bushing duracoted black too. I have a black Wilson Combat Trigger to top it all off. Easily my favorite 1911, I like it better than my Dan Wesson if you can believe that

Beautiful gun, I have the same one. I had my barrel reverse crowned and the bushing duracoted black too. I have a black Wilson Combat Trigger to top it all off. Easily my favorite 1911, I like it better than my Dan Wesson if you can believe that
I believe it. Springfield makes a pretty darn good 1911!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.