Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Springfield Armory Gear for M1A

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by Pandaz3, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Pandaz3

Pandaz3 Cornelius, Oregon NRA Lifetime Member Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

There is a new promotion out for the M1A. Also they will soon release a Loaded M1A with a Archangel style stock.

Those magazines are $45 each. Wow!

There are several models I like, but a Socom 16 seems like the best fit for me.

2. H2O MAN

H2O MAN Georgia - USA Well-Known Member

C.M.I. makes & private labels the mags Springfield sells. You can buy them for less money from 44mag.com

The SOCOM 16 is a nice carbine... this is my bare bones CQB-16 in a Blackfeather RS

IMG_3125.JPG

Pandaz3 likes this.
  3. Pandaz3

Pandaz3 Cornelius, Oregon NRA Lifetime Member Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

Wowzer big price difference $30 regular and on sale now for $25

4. H2O MAN

H2O MAN Georgia - USA Well-Known Member

Springer sells the same mag for $45...

5. Pandaz3

I had Springer work on the triggers of my XDS's (9 & 45 3.3") and at $75 each I'd say they did me right. My XDM competition 5.25 was double that and not as dramatic a difference. Better to be sure, and I'm happy enough, but I think I expected more. I think overall they are pricey, but good.
    I would not mind if they modified/improved the magazines, but I can pay that at the Springfield store. They are very proud of all their parts....and you will pay for that pride.

H2O MAN likes this.