JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where you finding them for $750? Best price I've been able to find, when you can find them, is $850.

I picked mine up yesterday from Brightwater Ventures in Vancouver ($775) & it even came w/ three magazines and a 1911 Loaded Coupon. I've seen them for around $750 online (Gunbroker), but I decided to support a local shop.
View attachment 191626
With my Glock 21 for comparison
View attachment 191627

You talked me into it. I picked one up today at Kesselring's. Not quite as good a deal -$789. But not too far out of bounds. I'm quite impressed with the build quality so far. I'll shoot it tomorrow and see what it will do.

I grew up in Mt. Vernon in the 60's & 70's when Kesselring's was the best gun shop in the NW, man I feel old....lol. Anyway, the Range Officers are pretty hard to get right now, so I wouldn't fret about the price you paid. GB has them listed now for $750 to $850+; I'm hoping to get mine out this weekend & break it in.

I grew up in Bellingham at about the same time. Every Saturday night at Skagit Speedway, and Kesselring's was the only gun shop I knew. They are still my goto place when in doubt. No BS, no lies to get you to buy something, straightforward guns and stuff you need for your guns. I called them today and asked if they had one, and was mildly surprised when they said they did. I know they're a bit tough to get right now and I figured anything under $800 was a good deal. Most of what I've been seeing is $850 or more so I feel good about the price. These aren't long on bells and whistles, but they have enough good stuff on them to be a pretty good deal. Add in the decent build quality, and the value is certainly there. Lots of gun to work with. The crossed cannon, cocobolo grip panels are definitely cool.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top