JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am the original owner of this pistol. Springfield Armory 1911 V10 Ultra Compact 45 ACP. Very reliable and accurate. Comes with four 10 round magazines. Excellent condition. Comes with manual and case. I hate to sell, but am making room for a new pistol. This is a very compact pistol with a ported barrel. Did I say very accurate and reliable! $550 Dave 503-851-5354.

2009_0702(013).jpg

2009_0702(011).jpg

i started doing some research on this gun and i found everyone selling them fro 650 which shows this is far price, but i found one guy in iowa sold one brand new for 450.

man wish i was a member of that forum!

Sorry folks. Been away from the PC for a awhile. This is a "HC" high capacity model. It holds ten rounds in the double stack magazine. It has been mine from day one. No issues what so ever. There are a lot of single stack models out there holding 6 or 7 rounds. This is a ten rounder with a flush magazine. And the gun comes with 4 magazines! Please call me with questions. 503-851-5354.

OK folks. I'd really like to sell this to make room for new purchases!! This 3.5 inch ported barrel will not disappoint you. While I am not a fan of ported barrels I did not find this one to be offensive. This is a very manageable, reliable and accurate 45. NEW PRICE $590. This is a fantastic SA 1911 with four 10 round magazines. The whole package is in like new condition.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top