JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking at trading this Springfield Armory M1911-A1 in .45acp
It is the loaded model in parkerized finish.
AMERICAN made, not the Brazilian made version, so it has the stainless match barrel and bushing, full length stainless steel guide rod and also included is a stainless steel GI style guide plug so you can press rack & chamber a round off the muzzle if you wanted.

It is in great condition, only has very very minimal holster wear nothing abnormal, very low round count maybe 200 rounds.

Comes with box and all original SA gear, plus a hogue finger groove grip, and a pachmayr grip, along with the regular wood grips. Could also throw in a Desantis pancake holster and a galco iwb sto-n- go and 5 or 6 magazines, 2 of which are 8rnd.

TRADE INTEREST:
Hk45, full size or compact.
Hk usp .45. Full size or compact.
Hk P30/P30L in .40s&w,

Willing to throw in a little cash on the right deal.
Open to other offers, I might not be interested but I won't be offended and enjoy the diversity in possibilities.

SALE price: $765

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
I really love this 1911 it is a great foundation 1911 to send off and get fully customized which is what my plan was, but than I started drooling over and really wanting the HK45, I could sell this 1911 and sit on the money until I get some extra funds to purchase the Hk, if I were to do that I'd probably let it go for $765, add on grips and holster stuff upon discussion with potential buyer. I forgot to mention in the add it has tritium Novak style combat night sights.

Looking at trading this Springfield Armory M1911-A1 in .45acp
It is the loaded model in parkerized finish.
AMERICAN made, not the Brazilian made version, so it has the stainless match barrel and bushing, full length stainless steel guide rod and also included is a stainless steel GI style guide plug so you can press rack & chamber a round off the muzzle if you wanted.

It is in great condition, only has very very minimal holster wear nothing abnormal, very low round count maybe 200 rounds.

Comes with box and all original SA gear, plus a hogue finger groove grip, and a pachmayr grip, along with the regular wood grips. Could also throw in a Desantis pancake holster and a galco iwb sto-n- go and 5 or 6 magazines, 2 of which are 8rnd.

TRADE INTEREST:
Hk45, full size or compact.
Hk usp .45. Full size or compact.
Hk P30/P30L in .40s&w,

Willing to throw in a little cash on the right deal.
Open to other offers, I might not be interested but I won't be offended and enjoy the diversity in possibilities.

SALE price: $765

Any interest in a S&W model 36 trade plus cash?

I actually checked out your add when it was posted, I have a love for old S&W revolvers, that thing is beautiful. But at this time I'm really just working towards purchasing another .45 since I am invested into that caliber , I wish I was in a position to do both I'd grab that thing in a heartbeat, but I'm cursed with limited funds so I need the 1911 to go towards the HK, at least for now.
Thanks for the interest! My girlfriend actually told me to trade for your smith she's looking for a j frame of that vintage, I'll check in with you if things change, thanks again and good luck!

I completely understand. In fact, I bought it originally for my wife to use for her concealed. Let me know if you end up changing your mind.

I have an hk usp 45 in two tone. Stainless slide. I have 5 of the factory 12rd mags. Original box. When i bought it, it only had 1 mag. I bought the other 4 and hk mags are spendy! They were 69.00 each. I am interested in a deal but you would need to add 200.00 to make a fair trade. Are you interested? If so let me know. Pm me and I'll get you my cell number.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.