Springfield 6-20x56 scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a used 6-20x56 Mil Dot Springfield scope that came off my buddies M1A. Scope worked good for him but he is going a different direction now. I also have a M1A mount up for sale.

The scope comes with the rings shown. Not sure what brand they are since I could not find any markings on them.

Asking $500 OBO

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0016-2.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

Reactions
Up for a trade?? Ta11f acog bran new and maybe something else to equal the value of the acog???I've been looking for one of there scopes to put on my m1a my father has one on his sa m21would really love to trade if pose for the scope n mount

Up for a trade?? Ta11f acog bran new and maybe something else to equal the value of the acog???I've been looking for one of there scopes to put on my m1a my father has one on his sa m21would really love to trade if pose for the scope n mount
This is for a buddy of mine. At this time I dont think he is interested in that but will ask. He is looking for cash for another project he is working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom