JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is a used 6-20x56 Mil Dot Springfield scope that came off my buddies M1A. Scope worked good for him but he is going a different direction now. I also have a M1A mount up for sale.

The scope comes with the rings shown. Not sure what brand they are since I could not find any markings on them.

Asking $500 OBO

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0016-2.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

Up for a trade?? Ta11f acog bran new and maybe something else to equal the value of the acog???I've been looking for one of there scopes to put on my m1a my father has one on his sa m21would really love to trade if pose for the scope n mount

Up for a trade?? Ta11f acog bran new and maybe something else to equal the value of the acog???I've been looking for one of there scopes to put on my m1a my father has one on his sa m21would really love to trade if pose for the scope n mount

This is for a buddy of mine. At this time I dont think he is interested in that but will ask. He is looking for cash for another project he is working on.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top