JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
10mm
City
PHILOMATH
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Only 15 flawless rounds of Double Tap HP's down the pipe. Comes with everything you see in the photos. The mag count (not all photoed) is 9. Only 1 has been used. 100 rounds + of Double Tap and Federal JHP's (not all pictured) will be included in the sale of the gun only. This is my third and by far nicest 1911 I've owned and for some reason they've always taken up permanent residence in my safe while my wheel guns and double stack pistols see daylight and range time. I'm pasting the pertinent factory details below.

- SPRINGFIELD 1911 TRP TRIJICON RMR 10MM 8+1 BLACK-T 5" PC9510RMR NEW - 1911 TRP™ RMR 10mm Handgun The Springfield Armory TRP 10mm RMR – one with a 5" barrel, and one with a 6" barrel – are now available with a Trijicon Ruggedized Miniature Reflex (RMO9-C 700772 with gold contact) sight specifically milled into the slide of Springfield Armory's most elite production 1911. Springfield Armory chose Trijicon's, proven rugged 1.0 MOA red-dot optic, for its ability to stand up to the power of the formidable 10mm round. The sight is crafted from 7075-T6 aluminum to mil-spec standards and has a patented shape that absorbs impacts and diverts stresses away from the lens, increasing durability. The 10mm 1911 TRP™ Operator® pistol packs 8+1 of 10mm power into a race gun chassis with all the bells and whistles. The three-dot tritium night sights include a tactical rack low-profile rear sight so you can charge the gun on a handy hard surface. A G.I.-style 18.5-lb. recoil spring helps mitigate recoil, while the ambidextrous extended thumb safety and extended Gen 2 Speed Trigger offer the ultimate in both comfort and control. Octo-Grip Checkering Octo-Grip™ checkering both front and rear make for a remarkably comfortable hold on the gun under any circumstances. Fully Supported Chamber The 5" stainless steel match grade barrel features a fully supported chamber and ramp area for long-lasting durability. VZ Alien, G10 Grips VZ Grips® Alien Dirty Olive G10 grips provide impressive control and look good doing it. Caliber 10mm Color Black Barrel 5" Forged Stainless Steel, Match Grade, 1:16 Slide Forged Carbon Steel, Black-T Frame Forged Carbon Steel, Black-T Sights Tritium Front, Tactical Rack Tritium Rear Recoil System GI Style, 18.5 lb Recoil Spring Grips G10 Magazines (2) 8-Round Weight 40 oz Length 8.6" Height 5.5"

Buyer will meet me in Corvallis at Tick Licker for the transfer. Please help me keep this classified tidy. Feel free to post kudos, and "I'll Take It" or "PM Inbound or Sent" All other business and questions need to be directed to my inbox please. $1800

F89D89AD-D943-45F9-A06A-1CD375CCC418.jpeg DD29AC32-A696-4130-9318-1AA58841483E.jpeg 32D9B3AB-686C-4E79-85EF-3DE5130378DD.jpeg E21756C3-F1D8-4157-9A6A-23461912341E.jpeg 24988B5E-ED14-4CB3-8AB6-6911615E8107.jpeg 1E0B53AC-4C5F-4559-95FF-4BD20742CBC1.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Absolutely an awesome package deal!!!! You never see these come on the market in this condition!! I'm over here drooling over this one!!

Just a side note. At the time of purchase this TRP RMR was not eligible for Springfield's Gear Up promotion (only the soft bag was included) so I hand picked the accessories and completed my own makeshift Gear Up ensemble. Some may notice that I also modified the holster to clear the RMR. :)

Last Edited:
Heading to an FFL in Vancouver to meet a forum member tomorrow morning 08/29. I have this TRP priced to move and I'll have it and the ammo with me. I'm willing to meet Portland area folks at Curts on McGloughlin or at Rich's in Donald. Also I'll be swinging by @HighLine in Carlton on the way back home.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.