JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
safe cleaning time- Transfers preferably through Tigard Pawn,
Not really looking for trades, but try me- IM me with reasonable offers, sagely advice etc.
If it has a box and papers, it will come with it, otherwise presented in your choice of a used Amazon box or rolled trash bag.
See pics- ask questions...

Springfield 1911 $900-

Can't put a price on work like this. But I did. This is an old school custom build on a Mil-Spec US NM serialled frame and slide. Someone at somepoint put a fair bit of effort and money into this as evidenced by the hand cut checkering on the front strap and front of the trigger guard, as well as the welded on magwell and nicely fitted old school beavertail. At some point there was a frame mounted sight mount, the holes have been welded up , but you can still see them faintly. Checkering has been added to the hammer and the underside of the safety paddles and slide release. The slide has been cut for an adjustable Bo-Mar

I have no idea of round round, I'm not the original owner, but the bore is nice and shiny - the barrel lock up is smooth but tight and it shoots lights out- the trigger is super crisp - i don't have a pull scale, but you wouldn't want it on an everyday carry- I'd guess between 2 and 2 1/2 pounds.

Shoot rings around the instagram posers and their fancy guns with this unique and moderately attractive 1911. Possibly.

ZDZgkr.jpg
ZDZih8.jpg

some detail pics of this nicely done 1911- someone put a lot of time/money into customizing this pistol

DSCF6558.jpg DSCF6562.jpg DSCF6569.jpg DSCF6570.jpg DSCF6564.jpg

Bow tie cut on VIS

polished raceway

Taurus PT 92- $450 Threaded in LH 13.5X1 by the folks at Tornado Tech, 3 mags- this is a great suppressor host- All the fun of a beretta, but with a proper thumb safety and decocker for hundreds less- 2 mags for sure, maybe a third. Totally reliable and a great host.

ZDZGg6.jpg
ZDZPah.jpg
ZDZ2Dq.jpg

M&P 9mm $400
first gen, 3x17 round mags- This has the Apex trigger spring, Ashley express big dot sights and is threaded in the godless metric LH13.5X1 pitch. I've put maybe 300 through this. Proper box with this one.

ZDZRya.jpg
ZDZUaQ.jpg

ZDZCNg.jpg
ZDZQUA.jpg

S&W mod 59- $450

Smith and Wessons first stab at a modern high cap sa/da pistol. This has some scrapes on the trigger guard- otherwise pretty clean- comes with 2 original mags and 1 Mec-gar,

ZDZnPf.jpg
ZDZ0Ly.jpg
ZDZeKX.jpg
ZDZshp.jpg

Springfield XDM 45- $400
2 mags, mag holder, holster, backstrap & bits in an excessively large case. Actually not at all bad for a diminutive pocket pistol.
ZDZvKe.jpg

ZDZykZ.jpg
ZDZ1YT.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
safe cleaning time- Transfers preferably through Tigard Pawn,
Not really looking for trades, but try me- IM me with reasonable offers, sagely advice etc.
If it has a box and papers, it will come with it, otherwise presented in your choice of a used Amazon box or rolled trash bag.
See pics- ask questions...

Springfield 1911 $900-

Can't put a price on work like this. But I did. This is an old school custom build on a Mil-Spec US NM serialled frame and slide. Someone at somepoint put a fair bit of effort and money into this as evidenced by the hand cut checkering on the front strap and front of the trigger guard, as well as the welded on magwell and nicely fitted old school beavertail. At some point there was a frame mounted sight mount, the holes have been welded up , but you can still see them faintly. Checkering has been added to the hammer and the underside of the safety paddles and slide release. The slide has been cut for an adjustable Bo-Mar

I have no idea of round round, I'm not the original owner, but the bore is nice and shiny - the barrel lock up is smooth but tight and it shoots lights out- the trigger is super crisp - i don't have a pull scale, but you wouldn't want it on an everyday carry- I'd guess between 2 and 2 1/2 pounds.

Shoot rings around the instagram posers and their fancy guns with this unique and moderately attractive 1911. Possibly.

View attachment 841261
View attachment 841262

some detail pics of this nicely done 1911- someone put a lot of time/money into customizing this pistol

View attachment 845518View attachment 845519View attachment 845523View attachment 845524View attachment 845525

Bow tie cut on VIS
View attachment 847400
polished raceway
View attachment 847401

Taurus PT 92- $475 Threaded in LH 13.5X1 by the folks at Tornado Tech, 3 mags- this is a great suppressor host- All the fun of a beretta, but with a proper thumb safety and decocker for hundreds less- 2 mags for sure, maybe a third. Totally reliable and a great host.

View attachment 841263
View attachment 841264
View attachment 841265

M&P 9mm $425
first gen, 3x17 round mags- This has the Apex trigger spring, Ashley express big dot sights and is threaded in the godless metric LH13.5X1 pitch. I've put maybe 300 through this. Proper box with this one.

View attachment 841266
View attachment 841267

View attachment 841268
View attachment 841269

S&W mod 59- $500

Smith and Wessons first stab at a modern high cap sa/da pistol. This has some scrapes on the trigger guard- otherwise pretty clean- comes with 2 original mags and 1 Mec-gar,

View attachment 841270
View attachment 841271
View attachment 841272
View attachment 841273

Springfield XDM 45- $425
2 mags, mag holder, holster, backstrap & bits in an excessively large case. Actually not at all bad for a diminutive pocket pistol.
View attachment 841274

View attachment 841275
View attachment 841276 View attachment 847402 View attachment 847403 View attachment 847404

Are you at all interested in any sort of trades for this XDM .45?

Have a Mosburg 590, 12 gauge with 20 inch Aftermarket barrel plus a ton of extras like MagPul SGA stock, custom rig with LED, paint job, and 120+ shells

207D6801-76ED-4530-B9FA-9A1BAAC39C8E.jpeg FCB8111D-432E-4DE2-9412-51BCEAB09E2E.jpeg

Whoops, I meant to say, " I just appreciate the fact that you got back to me." My mistake, I was driving and using talk to text which always makes me sound like an idiot. Thanks again for looking into it

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.