JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Today im posting my lovely SA Milspec 1911 in .45. She is in 100% perfect condition, has had several hundreds of rounds through her, and shes incredibly accurate and reliable.

I have added a pair of VZ operator 2 grips in black and grey on her, with a set of VZs radiation screws. I have also added a Hogue EXTREME gmascus mainspring housing (also called backstrap) in black and grey g10 (looks like it came with the grips) and the MHS is loaded with wilson combat internals.

Along with the aftermarket doodads, it also comes with factory case, and everything in the case from the factory! Ive got over 800$ in this baby. Just looking for 700$ or best offer. Please email or text 5413596878

Last Edited:
I have been desperately trying to get the "upload a file" button to work but its absolutely refusing.

can you possibly shoot me a text, or an email? i can send pics simpler that way for now :)

[email protected] or 5413596878

I can barely make posts. My phones terrible, even just replying is a pain in the butt! I apologize to everyone looking , please be patient with me and text or email for pics until I can get some pics posted!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.