JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have an elite tactical that works great... follower is polymer and shaped around the casing.

That said i have plenty of chip mccormick mags that function flawlessly

Thanks guys! Does the bottom of the magazine fit flush or do they stick out a bit on the 47Ds? Also, has anyone tried the 500C?

I had one 47D and McCormicks 8 rounders and they were most reliable. The two factory Springfield mags only one of them ran good, the other had Feeding issues. The fore mentioned are good to go.

Thanks guys! Does the bottom of the magazine fit flush or do they stick out a bit on the 47Ds? Also, has anyone tried the 500C?

None of quality Wilsons fit flush like the stock mags. The 500 ETM will stick way out, your best bet is the low profile steel base pad of the 47DC which will look like this in your Springfield:

IMG_1868.jpg

The problem with 47D's, is when the slide is forward and trying to insert a loaded magazine. They are very hard to seat.

The ETM solves the problem, because it has an extended tube design...thus allows the spring to compress a bit more to allow for easier insertion.

Go with a magazine with an extended tube design...you can thank me later.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top