JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Springfield 1911 loaded with Crimson Trace grips. Has night sights but they are getting pretty tired.
Non-ambi safety. Three mags included.
FTF in Eugene-Salem.

$800

1911left.jpg 9f406887-3031-443c-9ba4-1bdd32c78967_zpsfdae80c0.jpg Springfield1911stacked-3_zps01b4e6a3.jpg springfield1911barrel_zps063c66ed.jpg

Last Edited:
what's the story on this ?
Once upon a time there was a pistol. She lived happily with her owner in a castle in Portland.

Until one day, her owner decided that he didn't want to feed her any longer.

The pistol was sad and neglected for many months. Her oil dried up and her slide itched to be cycled. The pistol prayed and called upon the Gods for mercy.

The Gods sent a brave knight with a pocket full of cash to rescue her. The brave knight took her to his castle in Eugene and loved and cared for her for many years.

Lately the brave knight's heart has been wandering. He has been having fantasies about a 329pd (or maybe a 357pd).

Once again the the beautiful pistol must beseech the Gods. For she does not wish to live with a master who would prefer having cash instead of her.

And thus the Gods did bless the people with NWFA.

Thereon the beautiful pistol did post a personal ad featuring glamour shots and a brief bio.

Now she sits in her safe and awaits the next brave knight.

Last Edited:
No really, that was a great story. I just wanted to give you the red neck point of view. The mods would give me crap about it.:D

GLWYS that is a great 1911 you are selling

Goodnight Glocks
Goodnight stocks
Goodnight sights
Goodnight lights
Goodnight Kahrs
Goodnight Steyr
Goodnight noises everywhere.

...nighty, night.

I've had additional rhymes for this running through my head. I'll put them here in the hope that they will leave my brain alone.

Gunfight Noon:

...Gunfight room
Gunfight noon
Gunfight man, soon to be in his tomb
Gunfight light
And the red-stained room
Gunfight shotties
Gunfight bodies
Gunfight city
And gunfights are sh*
Gunfight Glocks
And gunfight cops
Gunfight little gang
And gunfight on Main
Gunfight now
And gunfight here
Gunfight surprise
Gunfight fear
And gunfight with the old veteran
bellowing "Clear!"
Gunfight Kahrs
Gunfight Steyr
Gunfight noises everywhere

(Original text.)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.