Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Springfield 1911 Loaded Stainless - Price and Package Change

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by david58, Sep 15, 2011.

1. david58

david58 Oregon Member

SOLD

1911 45 ACP Springfield Loaded in Stainless, Novak 3-Dot sights. Included are two Wilson Combat 8 round mags, as well as standard 7 round mags (6 of those, and one of them is actually an 8-rounder that works very well). I have reinstalled a short guide rod (GI Style), but have the full length and appropriate bushing so you can do either. Grips are the stock wood grips. Also included is one very nice Safariland IWB holster and one Bianchi single-magazine leather mag holster. Gun is in very nice condition, but does have an idiot mark (I dinna do it!!!), but I haven't taken the time to polish it out.

I also have many rounds of once-fired brass, some tumbled already others as retrieved, that I will sweeten the deal with.

Asking $750 for the lot. The only trade I am interested in would be involving a road or cyclocross bicycle.

And, if you are interested in a drift boat, a package deal would be very appealing to you (older custom-built fiberglass boat, oak gunwales, floor mount anchor release, Carlisle oars).

The pistol is a tack driver. Very, very nice trigger, and as accurate as I can shoot (and more).

In-state preferred (OR), need to see your ODL and CHL. I will drive some, but not much out of the mid-Valley. For out of state, you pay transfer and actual shipping.

2. david58

david58 Oregon Member

Weekly bump