JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Alright guys, time to put my beloved 1911 up on the market.

Springfield 1911 G.I. in stainless finish, .45. I have put 450 rounds through the gun. Gun is bone stock and unmodified! Comes with the Springfield hard case and all original paperwork. I also have a spare Kimber 7-round mag that I will include.

I have 150 rounds of Winchester "White Box" target rounds and 50 Winchester Personal Defense rounds that can be included in the sale for an additional fair price (or sold on their own if you're interested).

$475 for the pistol. If you want the ammo too we can figure out a deal. OR residents only with valid drivers license.

EDIT: Ok, one trade I would go for. S&W 22a + $300ish. I'd consider other .22 pistols as well I suppose.

Sad to see it go... hopefully you can give it a great new home!

3213337002_0d9092ba53.jpg
3212491997_6038caf0b5.jpg
3213337246_34e776d30f.jpg
3212492241_7bc8bb5941.jpg
3213337498_872bce0984.jpg

I knew I was going to get a bunch of "pics please" when I posted this yesterday... ;) I will get some pictures up in just a little bit.

Pictures are up!

You will notice on the left side of the gun there is a little residue from the last shoot left on the shiny part of the slide. I don't have any good cleaner to get it off. If it's an issue for someone I will go buy some and get it off!

If anyone out there is on the fence about this gun I would give you the advice to buy it. I was amazed at how nice mine performs. I would even go as far as to call it the equal of many of the similar level Colt's I have fired in my day. It is not quite as refined finish wise (that can easily be remedied) but every bit as solid and functional. :)

They also look "pimptastic" with a sharp pair of genuine faux-pearl grips on them. :D

1911A1pearl.jpg

I'm looking for one... but I'm in washington.
Still waiting...

Yeah I think we'd have to go through an FFL for that. If you don't mind that, I'm game as long as a out of state handgun transaction is legit. I know coctailer does both states.

I can do it, but I'm way down in Vancouver.

I charge $35 for transfers and $50 for NFA transfers.

I'm not what one would call "low cost" but I am less expensive than some dealers up north that charge $50 for transfers and $100 for NFA.

The link below has my contact info.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top