JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I either want to sell this package or trade for rifle or handgun.

Included with the 1911 is the original Springfield case, two GI mags, a Chip McCormick Power Mag, Hogue ruber grip, Crossbreed IWB holster, Blackhawk OWB Serpa holster, one box of UMC FMJ, one box of PMC bronze FMJ, some .45 snap caps, a mag's worth of PDX1 hollow points, and a mag's worth +1 of Hornady TAP (9 rnds).

As the second owner of this gun, I'd estimate it has a round count of 600. Its been very reliable, feeding every type of ammo I could throw at it. The previous owner told me he sent it to Springfield and had the feed ramp polished but provided no documentation. It has been carried occasionally and shows some holster wear as well as some light scratches that I've attempted to detail in the photos. Other than the light scratching, this gun has been well cared for and lubricated during its stay with me.

Feel free to send a text anytime or call with any questions.

Phone number is 360-901-8055. I'd be willing to show the gun in Camas/Vancouver during the week. The sale price is $750 OBO, I'm also open to any trades.
IMG_0808.jpg
IMG_0807.jpg
IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.