JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for potential trade is my Springfield 1911 A1 loaded in .45 acp with night sights. The trade will include the original box with all the factory goodies(gun holster and mag holster) including the original wood grips, and 2 factory 7 round mags. For the right trade I will consider throwing in the vz operator 2 grips pictured and a Wilson combat 8 round mag that are not currently in trade. I am the only owner of this pistol and have easily put less than 200 flawless rounds through it.

Trades wanted--sig 226 9mm in like new condition or sig 1911 railed in .45, Sig traditional 2 tone 1911 in .45 a possibility also. Pretty certain of what I want here but feel free to offer. Also have a Kahr pm9 on the forum for trade(if I do trade for another 1911 then I may also trade my RIA tactical 2 tone as well). Must provide valid OR ID, CCP preferred. Thanks

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.