JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Springfield 1911-A1 ACP $450

Blue Finish in original box with all accessories and papers. I don't know the history of the piece, but it's in mint condition.

SPRINGFIELD45icon.jpg

Here is a high-resolution detailed image. It will appear in your browser as small. You will need to click on the image to expand it to full size.
<broken link removed>

I am a gun owner, but I have never sold guns before. I am selling these as a favor to a family friend who was recently widowed. I am not particularly savvy to the market, but have been provided a general knowledge of the process through the helpfulness of the member of this board. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

1. The asking price is based on optimum retail valuations as received from members of this board and others. I have erred on the high side, so feel free to PM me with any offers. I will not be able to respond until Tuesday. Keep in mind that this is a process in which I need to contact my friend with the offers and then respond back.

2. I prefer to only sell to members of this board with a history or have a concealed weapons permit. In other words, I myself would not qualify as a buyer since I have just joined this board a couple of weeks ago. If you do not have a history on this board, but can show reasonable proof of responsibility, i.e. gun shop owner, history on another board, etc., that should be fine as well.

3. I can only sell to Washington State residents. I will want to see a valid Washington State ID with your picture on it. You can cover your name and address if you want for privacy. I will not record any of your information. My only concern is your resident status. I have been told that guns older than 50 years can be sold legally to out-of-state residents with a particular license. If this applies to you, then burden is on you to supply me with the appropriate information.

4. I prefer to meet in Seattle. I will travel as far south as Tukwila, as far north as Shoreline and as far east as Bellevue. Meetings must be during the day in a public place.

5. No trades.

6. All descriptions and prices are accurate to the best of my knowledge. If anyone sees any inaccuracies, I would be very interested to know what those would be and would welcome anyone's input.

I currently have these other guns for sale as well.
<broken link removed>

SPRINGFIELD45icon.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.