JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Walla Walla/OLY/PDX
State
Washington
Zip Code
Two more rifles I'm looking to clear out of the safe. 03a3 is original and most parts seem to be Remington, but has bits of surface rust I've done my best to clean off and stop from spreading, but it's still there. Bore still in great shape. I tried to get photos of all the markings, but I'm sure I missed a few. Feel free to ask for additional pictures. 1903 has sold!

I'll be in the OLY area over the 4th of July weekend, including Seattle likely and driving through PDX doesn't add much drive time either. Willing to meet within reasonable distance along the way for interested parties.

$800 each OBO. Not looking for much in the way of trades but feel free to shoot, especially if the trade is in my favor.

Please see my other listings including lots of C&R Rifles/pistols. Willing to work out a bulk deal. I'm trying to downsize and get cash to buy a house, but I don't need to sell either.

DSCF8493.jpg DSCF8494.jpg DSCF8495.jpg DSCF8496.jpg DSCF8497.jpg DSCF8498.jpg DSCF8499.jpg DSCF8500.jpg DSCF8501.jpg DSCF8502.jpg DSCF8503.jpg DSCF8504.jpg DSCF8505.jpg DSCF8506.jpg DSCF8507.jpg DSCF8508.jpg DSCF8509.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top