JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my sporterized Springfield 1903. It is a high number receiver, 817xxx. In good shape and bluing is in nice shape. I've only put maybe 40 rounds through it. (took it to the range once or twice to have fun and shoot something different) And sorry about my feet photo bombing this awesome rifle. SOLD
IMG_1966.jpeg IMG_1978.jpeg IMG_1976.jpeg IMG_1977.jpeg IMG_1975.jpeg IMG_1974.jpeg IMG_1973.jpeg IMG_1972.jpeg IMG_1971.jpeg IMG_1969.jpeg IMG_1968.jpeg IMG_1970.jpeg IMG_1967.jpeg IMG_1964.jpeg IMG_1965.jpeg IMG_1915.jpeg IMG_1914.jpeg IMG_1913.jpeg IMG_1912.jpeg

Last Edited:
Wow just barely over the hump on that one. I believe 800,000 is the traditional cut off. Mine is 779,xxx and falls between them using pyrometers for judging the heat treating and the new Profile they went to at about 800k. That's a damn nice looking sporter. Wish I was in the market.

The pre-800K receiver weakness is overblown now. Those rifles weeded themselves out of circulation or were removed outright and the rest like this one lived a long life being used over and over.

Hey fellas, Would I be out of place if I also posted this to the rifle for sale thread as well as having it posted in C&R for sale?
You can only have one sales ad for a specific item up at a time...
So since the 03 is a C&R rifle...it can either be here or in the rifle classifieds...Not both.
That said contact me or any other Moderator and we would be happy to move it for you.
Andy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top