WTS OR Springfield 1903 $475

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark W.

Reactions
Wow just barely over the hump on that one. I believe 800,000 is the traditional cut off. Mine is 779,xxx and falls between them using pyrometers for judging the heat treating and the new Profile they went to at about 800k. That's a damn nice looking sporter. Wish I was in the market.

Andy54Hawken

Reactions
Hey fellas, Would I be out of place if I also posted this to the rifle for sale thread as well as having it posted in C&R for sale?
You can only have one sales ad for a specific item up at a time...
So since the 03 is a C&R rifle...it can either be here or in the rifle classifieds...Not both.
That said contact me or any other Moderator and we would be happy to move it for you.
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
Top Bottom