JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't want to sell this, but wife is angry and must be appeased. I bought this about three years ago NIB and have not shot 40 rounds through it. I pulled a bore snake through the barrel and haven't shot it since. I paid $1599 for it, I'll sell it with extra 20 rd mags for $1399. I think there are 4 extra mags. I also have a bipod which I believe to be original equipment with M-14s, and a camo sling. Those I'll sell separately for $40, since I have no other use for them.

IMG_1558.JPG IMG_1559.JPG IMG_1560.jpg IMG_1561.jpg

The added benefit of buying FTF. At least I got to own it for a while.

IMG_1558.JPG

IMG_1559.JPG

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

too bad we cant just throw virgins in a volcano to appease the angry wives.

I don't want to sell this, but wife is angry and must be appeased. I bought this about three years ago NIB and have not shot 40 rounds through it. I pulled a bore snake through the barrel and haven't shot it since. I paid $1599 for it, I'll sell it with extra 20 rd mags for $1399. I think there are 4 extra mags. I also have a bipod which I believe to be original equipment with M-14s, and a camo sling. Those I'll sell separately for $40, since I have no other use for them.

View attachment 72557View attachment 72558View attachment 72559View attachment 72560

The added benefit of buying FTF. At least I got to own it for a while.

"but wife is angry and must be appeased"

I'm sorry to say that I know exactly what you are going through. "The rifle has value, it can be transfered back into cash after I'm dead or too old to shoot" I used to say, but now days she knows better, the foolish ones are making it harder and harder to own, or sell, any firearm. The way it's going soon it will be illegal to own or sell one.
I found a TPH .25 ACP in near new condition recently for $950, which is way below market price because they are
pretty scarce in .25 ACP. I mentioned it to my wife and she looked at me like I was getting near the line again.
Are you as generous with her as you wish she was with you? Are you a good provider? These are questions that go into it I think.
I bought that same rifle several years ago, while at a gunshow, I saw it and called my wife and asked if I could buy it, she said "OK".
Different day different wife. Who can figure it out?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.