JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im thinking of hosting a shoot outside of Sweet Home for collage students during spring break I know I need to get out and pull some triggers and im sure the rest of you guys going to school feel the same way. so let me know if anyone is interested i was thinking a wed. or thurs. of the week of the 16th thru the 20th.

J.P.

My bad spring break is not until the next week 23-27

Last Edited:
Im thinking of hosting a shoot outside of Sweet Home for collage students during spring break I know I need to get out and pull some triggers and im sure the rest of you guys going to school feel the same way. so let me know if anyone is interested i was thinking a wed. or thurs. of the week of the 16th thru the 20th.

J.P.

Do they teach you how to spell in collage these days? :s0112:

J/K sounds like a good idea.
What school do you go to? I know that at University of Oregon, the College Democrats and College Republicans do a second amendment day.

I pity the poor teacher that tries to help me with my spelling and grammer they will be wasting their time some people are just incapable of learning some things. I go to Linn Benton Community Collage in Albany but this is open to ant student or for that matter anyone willing to drive out to here.

You see the big differance between this and school work is spell checker. What Jp needs is to switch to another browser like firefox that has a built in spell checker so he can see how stupid he is before he hits sudmit. and yes I to need to switch but this is my work computer and my choices are a bit limited!

Steven

You see the big differance between this and school work is spell checker. What Jp needs is to switch to another browser like firefox that has a built in spell checker so he can see how stupid he is before he hits sudmit. and yes I to need to switch but this is my work computer and my choices are a bit limited!

Steven
Sudmit

Submit
shepard-fairey-barack-obama-1.jpg

J.P.

I will make it to a shoot down there, let me know when. I'll give you a call.

YES! Best post in a while. :s0155:

So her is what I have planned at this point. I plan to have the shoot weather permiting on the 26th of march. The pit I plan on using can accomidate about 5-9 shooters at once I will provide paper have targets and stands and will have some foam ear plugs. If some wants to bring steel or reactive target (tannerite) they are welcome to.

I plan on having people meet around 1100 at the Thriftway store it is on Hwy 20 right as you get into town. At that point we can do a little meet and greet and people can follow me up there I figure this is easier than thrying to explain directions. the road is decent and you should be able to get a car up there unless we get alot of snow or rain.

My intent for this is two fold: I'm first wanting to burn some ammo and relieve some stress from school. Second I have done open invites in all the classes Im taking hoping to bring in some nonshooters with that said I plan on letting anybody shoot anything I bring. Im hoping to have a small amount of ammo for people to purchase I don't plan to make money off this only recoup my what is shot. If anybody wants to do that same they can contact me with what ammo they have so we can come to a consensess on price so it is the same for everybody.

If anyone has any suggestions or would like to help me put this together Im open.

Lastely I only have three rules on a range I run
1 No drugs or booze (I will call The cops on the first one)
2 Be legal no filed down sears or anything that that.
3 Be safe don't be stupid

Im realy thinking this can be alot of fun for everyone involved

J.P.

So how did it go? Well I hope! Sorry I could not make it but I was represented by some of my firearms hope you guys enjoyed them (and treated them very kindly)

Let me know how it went maybe I will ditch work for the next one next term(hint hint)

Steven

Well the sun stayed out all day and we had a good time not a large group but fun non the less. I would like to thank Charles for coming out and Steve for the use of his guns. Maybe for next term I can do some foward planning and have more of a event.

J.P.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR