JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hoping to get in a few 3D shoots with my bow. Then chase Spring bears with my rifle come April. Also, blow the dust off of my reloading press and crank out some handgun ammo. First I'll need to shake out my cupboards to see what types of ammo, brass, bullets and powder I might have surplus of so I can maybe trade for some primers.

Try to complete a two year house remodel, clean and organize the shop, clean and reorganize the storage shed and as always stock and stack firewood.

Somewhere in there's also three builds.

Try to complete a two year house remodel, clean and organize the shop, clean and reorganize the storage shed and as always stock and stack firewood.

Somewhere in there's also three builds.
Make sure to find some shooting time in there! All that work and you'll need to release!:s0112:

Spring Plans????

I had those in Spring 2020.

But Then......
My plans were pushed out to Summer, Fall, and Winter. And now, that it feels like it's getting to Spring 2021...... Well, I still do not hold that much hope for Spring 2021 or Summer 2021.

LOL.....Just because of BIDEN/HARRIS.......I'm not counting on everything being all that great. Unlike those that drank the KoolAid at the voting booth. Oh wait....they didn't even have to do that process. No wonder they won?:eek:

Aloha, Mark

I've also go some boring projects like some "spring cleaning"...
Mostly I plan to start fishing the jetty more regularly and struggling not to buy salmon tags to fish the rivers twice all year. Part of the jetty experience will be taking out the butane stove for some catch & cook and picnics possibly with friends at times.
I just bought some 22lr rated steel targets and have a pistol dueling tree, so I plan to do a lot more plinking this year than I did last year (probably with 22lr).
I have to start planning a couple vacations for road trips and camping along the coast and out east.

Circling back to this, random thoughts:

• Replace the firewood storage shed. A tree landed on it, destroying it, at the end of the year. That incident was tame for 2020, but it is wrecked. Thinking of various ways of rebuilding better.
  • Rebuild the firewood supply.
  • Going to meet some cool new people on Saturday at a local watering hole. See where it goes.
  • Waiting on the Destroyer carbine to be worked on by Velzey. When it comes back, it should be fun, and I'm kicking around converting .38 Super magazine(s).
  • Was given the greenlight last night acquire Reising submachine gun. But, to use a Seinfeldism, "I'm just not gaga". I hesitate and the auction will be over very soon. :s0076:
  • Finally clean up the home range. I was given a new target setup for Christmas (aka Chris-Chris to the little ones) that needs to be put up.
  • Will likely start planting some new fruit trees.
That is all I can think of for the moment. I've cooked a pot roast for family tonight and it is almost done. :s0155:

Kind of feels like Spring is coming early this year in these parts. (Though I realize I just jinxed it.) As the weather clears and the days grow longer, any fun gun plans? Outdoor adventures planned? :)

90008EF9-9B9F-4CE0-9B31-AE85EAC77C43.jpeg

I need to do some machining. Need to finish my Sten mag retrofit/rehab with the next 9 mags. Need to do some mac mods too which will be more time at the mill. Then I have some design work for an upper I want to build from scratch. That'll probably be some more time at the milling machine and CAD software since mine at home is being dumb and not working.

Maybe I can kill all the weeds growing on my property. Might plant a small law on the other side of my driveway where there is gravel.

Otherwise, no idea.

Kind of feels like Spring is coming early this year in these parts. (Though I realize I just jinxed it.) As the weather clears and the days grow longer, any fun gun plans? Outdoor adventures planned? :)

Spring?!

LOL

I think that you jinxed this with a January post.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads