JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kind of feels like Spring is coming early this year in these parts. (Though I realize I just jinxed it.) As the weather clears and the days grow longer, any fun gun plans? Outdoor adventures planned? :)

Hoping to get this canoe cleaned up and hit the waters with my son for some Pop/Son bond time.:s0155:

04cf20f1-6d6a-40ae-9204-4be1747bd65c.jpg

Hopefully a long road trip to Phoenix via Williston, ND, to shoot with my old Marine shooting partner now living it up in AZ these days...hopefully the wife cooperates :s0115:

Also plan on doing a little more outdoorsy stuff with my boy such as, hitting the archery range with some crossbows. My Barnett Brotherhood M3 came in yesterday and, we just put it together today. He's a bit excited.:D

thumbnail_IMG_0009.jpg

Last Edited:
Continue purging physical clutter of all kinds from my house.
That was my plan even before we emptied Mom and Dad's house. Our house was overflowing, now I can't get a car into my shop because it's stuffed! I have a big shed to build to help and then need to completely re-organize my shop.
On top of that, I'm in charge of our family tree farm and have a bunch of late winter/spring projects there.
And I have to spend more time riding dirt bikes with the grandkid.
And I have a drag car that needs a tiny bit of attention before the season starts.

No, no plans at all. :eek:

We split time between homes in Seattle / rural E. Washington... I have purchased about 12 vinyl windows to install / upgrade when it warms up a bit on the dry side of the Cascades.

Gotta replace our falling down 100 year old cabin with a 24 x 16 garden shed to store all the garden and livestock equipment. Just took out 8 large firs that were dead, so cross that off the list. Still gotta insulate the floor under the detached office building, install power steering on the tractor, run CAT7 cables to all our WiFi nodes for faster backhaul, get power to Arlo cameras currently running on battery, install 15kW generator and wire it into our sub-panel. Also gotta plan for my new shop building. After that I can fire up the boat and go fishing.

Cycling. Need more pedal time. I'd like to hit black rock one of these days. Do some RC crawling. I'd like to get more trigger time. I know I'll be doing some wood cutting.

Weather says chance of snow down to 1000ft on Sunday in my area. I'm down for that!!

Well, my son's crossbow came in today and I got it put together. His is way better than mine but, he should like it I hope!

"Wait, that little punk has the better crossbow?!" What the what......?:mad:

thumbnail_IMG_0012.jpg

SUPPRESS EVERYTHING!!!

Inventory and reorder reloading supplies (when more available) ((hopping by end of spring early Summer))

Start a garden in backyard.

Do some landscaping.

Do a lot more exploring with the kiddo in the woods.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top