JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I use the UTG Bug Buster on a couple of my spring guns as well as on several of my PCP rifles! They are 75 bucks now on Amazon but you can catch them on sale often as low as 50 bucks :)

I have the UTG and it's been good. It has some edge blur but holds zero and has lighted chrosshairs with milldots and color options. Not too heavy either. Not bad for the price. And adjustable parallax for those 10 yard shots.

I haven't tested it on a springer, but others say the UTGs hold up great. I sure like the Marauder pistol.

IMG_1869.JPG
IMG_1871.JPG

I've got a Hawke 2-7x mil-dot AO (non-illuminated. model 14111) on a UTG DNT06 10-degree mount on my .22 RWS 48... it's proven to be absolutely durable, and rock solid- I can't think of a better setup for my needs. As I recall, I spent just over $100 for the scope which I found on eBay, and I just today spotted another one for $99. I don't remember what the mount cost was (but it was very reasonable).

I'd strongly suggest an adjustable objective lens on an airgun scope- fixed objective lenses on an airgun can be a bit limiting if the stock/scope mount doesn't fit your face absolutely perfectly...

Hopefully I don't sound like too much of a pompous wind-bag!

_c

Last Edited:
I haven't tested it on a springer, but others say the UTGs hold up great. I sure like the Marauder pistol.

View attachment 459096
View attachment 459097

I LOVE your setup- I built a home-brewed version of your Marauder with a 14" regulated barrel and a longer air tube and pinned valve- it sports a 3.5-10x Bushnell (also AO) but I'm not so sure the Bushnell would stand up to the stout (for an airgun) recoil of the RWS-48.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads