JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meh, It is what it is. It was nice to have natural light at the gas grill for the chicken thighs last night. But I guess having weather in the 50s is more the joy than that maybe?

Daylight Saving (NO s) Time blows.

Stay at normal time like everyone else.

Last Edited:
If you don't like DST, where would YOU choose to leave it?
...longer evenings (PDT) or darker earlier (PST)?

(I'd choose Pacific Daylight Time, but then I'm on the Eastern edge of the time zone and get dark almost an hour earlier than the western edge does.)

If you don't like DST, where would YOU choose to leave it?
...longer evenings (PDT) or darker earlier (PST)?

(I'd choose Pacific Daylight Time, but then I'm on the Eastern edge of the time zone and get dark almost an hour earlier than the western edge does.)

Longer evenings works for me.... that way I don't have to wake up at 3am in the summer to go fishing.... lol

I like having the extra day light in the evening it allows me to work a little later on my property. Now if the rain would quit and let me get that work started.

What, when did that happen?

That happened to me one year, was killing time to make a delivery and got a call wanting to know when we would be there found out we changed the clocks. guess just listening to books on tape can screw you once in a while when you miss the news.:s0153::s0153::s0153:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top