JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Going to have a little fun with my BBF (Best Bud Forever) over Spring Break. He's going to do most of the work and I'll just be there to advise and lend a finger where needed. This is going to be his first AR! (He's 13)

thumbnail_IMG_0115[1].jpg

HA! That's the way to do it, and keep a bud for life!
Started my two boys out early, did a few builds over the years, and they are junkies now, just as it should be!
Latest build was a matched pair of 2011 series 1911 pistols I presented them when they re upped!

Share the Luv!

You're both FAR better fathers than I ever was to my three sons. The nicest thing I ever did was constantly point out where they could have done better, and slap them upside the head when they cried and told them to "harden the HELL up... you're six now!"

Really, I'm not a monster. o_O

;):D:s0140:

Or AM I?! o_O

Last Edited:
You're both FAR better fathers than I ever was to my three sons. The nicest thing I ever did was constantly point out where they could have done better, slap them upside the head when they cried and told them to "harden the HELL up... you're six now!"

Or AM I?! o_O

Dad, is that you!?

You're both FAR better fathers than I ever was to my three sons. The nicest thing I ever did was constantly point out where they could have done better, slap them upside the head when they cried and told them to "harden the HELL up... you're six now!"

Or AM I?! o_O

Dad, is that you??? DAMN IT!! @Hueco beet me to it!!!

Robert is extremely excited for his first AR! He got his lower all put together tonight and I only hand to lend a finger here and there!:D

thumbnail_IMG_0121[1].jpg

Just waiting on the red dot, BUIS and his BCG to get here. I've got a charging handle already. Never seen someone so impatient for the mail system!:s0140:

thumbnail_IMG_0122[1].jpg

I also found him a couple of PSA mags and 80rds of ammo at my LGS here in Corvallis to get him started once semi build is complete.

thumbnail_IMG_0123[1].jpg

Well, his final part came in! Not my weekend to have him and he is chomping at the bit to get it all together!:s0060: Once that happens, I'll have to deal with the, "Can we go to the range yet, can we huh Papa?!":s0140::s0140: Truly love that boy!!:rolleyes:

thumbnail_IMG_0126[1].jpg

Well, my BBF is here with me for the next 5 days. He was pretty near beside himself to get the AR finished!:s0112: I was pretty impressed when he inserted the charging handle and BCG all on his own! He decided he wanted to have a Magpul hand guard like mine so, that was changed out also. Here he is with his very own completed AR that he did pretty much all the assembling.

thumbnail_IMG_0128.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0129.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0130.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads